This is a list of resources other veterans have found useful. They include transition assistance, wellness, mental health, mentorship and volunteer opportunities.
If you have any recommendations that we should consider including; please email them to email@example.com
COVID-19 Resources For Veterans
- VA Resources for COVID-19
- Coronavirus & Substance Use (See the risks of going untreated)
- Due to social distancing, American Addiction Center will be hosting free virtual 12-step AA/NA support meetings throughout every week Click Here for more information.
Veteran Crisis Hotline
- Dial 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1 to talk to someone.
- Send a text message to 838255 to connect with a VA responder.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741, professionals available 24/7.
Dial 211 to speak with a professional about your situation. 211 is a free, confidential referral and information helpline and website that connects people of all ages and from all communities to the essential health and human services they need, 24/7.
- Semper Fi Fund
- Veterans Leadership Program – Veteran Employment, Veteran …
- Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society (NMCRS) – Financial Assistance …
- The American Legion a U.S. Veterans Association
- American Corporate Partners
- Disabled American Veterans
- Assisted Living
- White Heart Foundation
- Vail Veterans Program
- Operation Game On
- Team River Runner – River to Recovery
- Peter Harsch Prosthetics
- Indiana Prosthetics
- Elephant Grass
EDUMED: Patients Guide to Safe and Effective Pain Management. Learn how opioids manage pain, how to recognize opioid abuse in yourself and others, and what experts want you to know about pain management.
- Home | MentalHealth
- Give an Hour
- Veteran’s PATH | Peace. Acceptance. Transformation. Honor.
- Active Heroes
- Addiction Center
- SAFE: Soldiers And Families Embraced
- Veterans and Substance Use
Military Educational Benefits Guide
Financial, Vehicle and Housing Assistance