You are applying for the Catch A Lift Fund, “CAL” Programs.
Announcement For All Applicants:
We are currently accepting applications for a limited number of new Veteran Members. Please click the button below to start or complete your application.
Who is eligible for the Wellness/ Grant Program?
Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces, who deployed & sustained combat related injuries with a VA rating of 50% (with a minimum of 30% in one combat related injury) and above, reside in the Continental United States, Hawaii or Alaska, can apply to the Wellness Program Phase 1.
Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces, who were deployed Post 9-11, served in Iraq and/or Afghanistan (OIF,OEF,OND) &sustained combat related injuries with a VA rating of 50% (with a minimum of 30% in one combat related injury) and above, reside in the Continental United States, Hawaii or Alaska, can apply to the Wellness Program Phase 1 and Phase 2.
Once you are preliminarily approved, you will have an interview with a Veteran Coach and if final approval is granted, you will have immediate access to the Wellness Program.
The Wellness Program Phase 1
- One on one coaching in an 8 week program with your choice of a specific wellness discipline
- Coaching, mentorship, and accountability provided by veteran & civilian coaches
- Motivational support
- Weekly text inspiration
- Outreach calls & Buddy Check
- Nationwide events that connect you with other veterans
- A personalized online dashboard for easy access to CAL information
- Full access to the Landing Zone – a proprietary online wellness platform for every wellness discipline
- Vet Connect- a private community social platform
- Live stream weekly podcast the Coaches Corner featuring Veteran guests
- CAL Fitness App Programming (Strengthlete & WheelWOD)
Wellness Program Phase 2 (Post 9-11 Veterans) In addition to the Wellness Program, if you wish to receive a paid grant for a one year gym membership anywhere in the US or personalized home equipment, eligibility is available upon completion of your 8 week wellness program Phase 1.
- If you do not upload the required documents your application is considered incomplete. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed until proper documentation is provided.
- All submitted applications will receive an immediate confirmation email.
All Veterans will need the following documents when applying:
- Your DD214: (blocked out SS#)
(in an electronic file – PDF is required) Your DD214 should reflect your time deployed in OIF/OEF/OND.
- ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Your VA % Narrative Letter:
(This is a breakdown explanation of injuries from the VA. It must be in an electronic file – PDF is required).
- Your E Benefits % breakdown.
- Your VA % Narrative Letter:
- Photo (This can be a current or in-country photo. .jpg file preferred).
- If you have an eligible Caregiver that you need for assistance while performing exercise:
Name, Address, Phone, Caregiver certification.