Catch A Lift Fund (CAL) Ambassador’s are individuals who are interested in volunteering their time or talent to spread the mission of Catch A Lift. CAL Ambassadors represent CAL in their communities and contribute to impacting the health and recovery of our combat injured Veterans in many different ways.
The need for CAL Ambassadors are greater than ever and have always added tremendous value to our mission. Here are ways to become a CAL Ambassador and get involved in 2021:
- Make Veteran Outreach Calls monthly, quarterly or annually
- Become an Intern (Concentration in Development, Social Media, or IT)
- Host a Coffland Hero Challenge, in a gym or virtually!
- Host a fundraiser in your local community such as a bike ride, an outdoor movie night, a golf tournament, or customize your own!
- Become a Social Networker for CAL! We need introductions to the following groups:
- Fitness/Health Vendors who can supply products or services to CAL Veterans
- Vendors who are interested in donating a portion of their proceeds to CAL
- Veteran or Civilian Professionals in the health or fitness industry who are interested in providing content or services to CAL Veterans
- Vendors who provide business services at a discounted such as: payroll services, printing for marketing, videography & photography, graphic design, merchandise production, direct mail service
- Corporations interested in engaging their organization with the CAL mission
- Employee volunteer opportunities
- Employee engagement opportunities (Solder Sessions & Team Building Activities)
- Opportunity to become a corporate sponsor and have a greater impact on the program
See below for more details or contact Kaylee Nassiri for information at: email@example.com
COFFLAND HERO CHALLENGE:
Your gym can make a difference…
The Catch A Lift Fund is changing the lives of Veterans all over the country through fitness programs paired with motivational support. Your gym can help!
Coffland Hero Challenges are fun, easy to execute and can be done in any gym setting with your members and the community. Prize package provided and your gym will be featured on our website as a Gyms Across America supporter and social media pages.
Contact Jess Drew for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Veteran Outreach Program is instrumental as it allows us to stay connected with our members and better serve them. Volunteers across the country call Veterans and check in on their well being. Together, we call Veteran members to check in their progress, and determine if we can further aid them with the implementation of our Coaching Staff, and Landing Zone. If you’re interested in participating in Veteran Outreach, or to join our virtual training meeting, please contact Kaylee Nassiri for more details at email@example.com
CAL Wellness Program provides Veterans with the four pillars proven to help Veterans maximize their wellness through community, fitness, nutrition, and emotional wellness. Certified Coaches remotely assess Veteran members and help set goals for rehabilitation and reintegration, as we target solutions for isolation and non-communication within the Veteran population.
Contact Melissa Leuck for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org